Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas/winter décor! | Apartment


Hello everyone!!

Today I am back again with some home décor ideas, and this time it is Christmas/winter related!

One of the first things that I wanted to show you are these festive gel clings. Some people think that these are cheesy, but surprisingly they are a nice touch!





I purchased mine all at target for around 99 cents to $1.99 each. You can just stick them to your windows and voila! You're done!




The next thing that I did was I hung Christmas lights across my back door (seriously, why didn't I do this sooner?!). I plan on keeping them up for the rest of my time in my apartment too.
I purchased these lights at Rite Aid (closest place to my apartment to buy them).





 I saw this cute "noel" pillow at Target a couple of weeks back, and I knew that it would look great on my couch! I went back and bought it when it was on sale. You can buy it here.
There is also another pillow with gold sequins that spells out "merry" on it, in case if you are more of a gold lover!

For my tray on my coffee table I put the leftover ornaments from my tree into my little bowl that I mentioned in my fall apartment tour. I also have some coasters that say "love" on them, my remotes, and a candle (and lighter for that of course).


Over to the right I have my mini Christmas tree! Here's a little bokeh action for you: 




Cookies anyone?

 I purchased the tree from, you guessed it, Target... same with the ornaments and tree skirt. The tree came without lights, so I just strung some amber fairy lights that I had around it! In the top pictures I have a snoopy ornament, a squirrel ornament, and 2 Disney Tsums under the tree. I decided to just put them there since the tree is too small to actually incorporate them in there ;)


And finally, I have a cute little winter fox, a reindeer, and a bird all chillin' on my tv stand, along with a (I guess you'd call it) a snowglobe.

That's all for now! Are you guys getting into the Christmas spirit?


Thanks for stopping by! Take Care,
~Katie

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Post ^^

    Would we follow each other on GFC And G+?
    Please Let me know If you follow me, I’ll follow back!

    Love xx
    Official Seol ♥

    ReplyDelete