Monday, November 23, 2015

Apartment Tour (fall edition?)



Hello everyone!

I've decided to go ahead and post this after debating after a while whether or not I should! It's not really an apartment tour so to speak, BUT you still get to see around! :)

The reason that I have "fall edition?" is because I don't have a lot of fall decorations so to speak, just a few things here and there. For the winter time, however, I do have some more things to decorate!

LIVING ROOM:

For the living room, my initial plans were to have it have a beachy feeling to it and then as the seasons change add a few things here in there that correspond to that time of the year.


Couch: Ikea furniture (sorry I don't know the name... it was given to me by my wonderful cousin! I believe it may actually be discontinued...)
Canvases: Canvas People
White fluffy pillow: Pier one
Crab pillow: Michael's
Cozy blanket: I know that this was purchased at Costco, however I can't find it online!
Floor lamp: Target
Coffee Table and Side Table: Ikea LACK (here and here)

Lack Side Table: Ikea
Picture Frame: Purchased in Virginia Beach
Frosted dish: Bath & Body Works (Which I got during the clearance sale!)
Blue candle: Pier one (Which smells AHHHHHMAZING!!)
Warmer (brown): Scentsy Tiger eye warmer (changes colors)
Blue jars: DIY
Cube: Target I like to keep extra blankets in here!
Glass Table: Given to me by a friend, but she said that it was purchased in the outdoor section of Target! 
Palm Tree: Lowes?



Barstools: Art Van Clearance center


I LOVE having this tray on my coffee table, because it is so easy to remember to put my remotes there when I'm done with them! Plus it just adds a nice touch. I usually have a candle on there, and I found some pretty leaves right outside my door and put them in a little jar! I don't always have fresh flowers (I wish I did :/) but these ones were in honor of my great-grandpa who passed away from Alzheimer's disease 6 years ago!

Tray: Target (Threshold- purchased on clearance)
Candle: Lakeside sunrise- bath & body works
Gold jar: Lilly for Target, Lilly Pulitzer

Some of the photos that I have taken!
Canvases made through Canvaspeople.com


I found this suuuuuper comfortable Sofia Vergara Chaise at Art Van during their tent sale, and I got it over 90% off! Unfortunately I don't think that you can buy it anymore though :(

Blanket: CVS! (beach blanket)


Shelving Unit: Ikea Vittsjö I meant to buy the TV stand version... boooo....
Adorable Fox: Kroger, of all places!
Glass pumpkin: Glass academy
Reed diffuser: Pier 1
Hurricane glass: A wonderful gift from a friend!


DINING AREA/ where you'll find me doing all of my homework:


I am lucky enough that I had family members offer me some extra furniture that they didn't use anymore, and this table is one of them! My Grandma gave me this table, which was actually her Mother's, so there is a lot of love in it! It is the perfect size for me, and I do my homework here as well as eat. I try to keep it as neat as possible, but being a busy college student that can be quite difficult dealing with the multitude of papers that we are given.


KITCHEN:








It might be small, but it's still a kitchen! I actually think that it is the perfect size for me!

Fox Towel: Meijer
Rooster canvas: Michael's
Hedgehog salt and pepper shakers: I completely forgot! sorry :(
Salt and pepper shakers (seashells): Purchased in Virginia Beach
Egg Towels: ??? :(
Pineapple Art: I found this ADORABLE pineapple artwork on Pinterest. Here is the link :)
Picture Frame: Ikea
Pumpkin jar: Temptations
Nesting doll measuring cups: Temptations
Utensils caddy: Bed Bath & Beyond

BEDROOM:


Side table cube: Ikea Kallax
Blue cube: Ikea
Colorful cube: Lilly Pulitzer
Cube (sand): same as in living room- Targer
Mirror: Ikea
Lamp: Michael's
Bedding: Bed bath & beyond (Cozy soft Folklore)
Canvas: The canvas people
Dish on side table: Pier 1




Buddha head warmer: Scentsy
Candles: Honolulu Sun, and Eucalyptus
*Books are my college textbooks if you're curious ;)
**The white box there is my iPhone 6s box, and I just kept it there because it has an extra charger in case if I need it

I love using the Ikea Kallax as my night stand because I have so much use for it. I use the sand colored cube for things like my socks and scarves, and the blue cube I use for miscellaneous things, such as a lint roller, my external hard drive, extra Kleenex, and so on.

My bedding was purchased last year, and I wrote about it more in my Dorm Room Tips & Experience post  if you want to read about it! For my apartment I had to purchase my own mattress, and I bought the Ikea Sultan Hanestad.


Thank you for coming along with me around my apartment! I apologize for not knowing where some of the things were purchased from, or for the things that are no longer available! I'll keep a look out for similar items!

Some cute pumpkin gel clings from halloween :)
Thanks for stopping by, and remember that you are always welcome!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment