Friday, February 20, 2015

Lush Big Blue Bath Bomb + others | Review



Hey everyone!

So I am a big Lush fan, and I have been running out of my favorite bath products recently. Yesterday I popped into Lush quickly to see if they had the Avobath and the Butterball bath bombs, but of course those were the only 2 that were COMPLETELY gone (and the ones I wanted the most). So instead I decided to get the "Big Blue" bath bomb to transform my bath into a wonderful vacation get away :)

 

Most people drop the entire bomb into their bath right away, but I don't. I literally carve away at it and it didn't use even a quarter of it. Some day I will put the whole bomb (or half) into the water, but I just feel like I'm wasting it and literally lying in the money that's going to go down the drain. I like to get a couple of uses out of it and enjoy it too!




As you can see, the center part where the 2 halves go together has little flecks in it. This is actually seaweed that floats around the tub too. Some may not like this, but I didn't mind too much.

What it claims:

"Clear your mind with a relaxing seaweed soak

Take a dip into the deep blue sea of our Big Blue Bath Bomb for an inspiring getaway to the seashore. Lavender is instantly relaxing on the body and mind, and lemon oil helps to keep you afloat. For a truly authentic experience, we’ve added in some of nature’s finest ingredients – sea salt and seaweed. Packed with minerals, salt helps the body rid itself of toxins, while seaweed softens and soothes your skin. Just lay back and sail away to shores of uncluttered thoughts, softer skin and warm, blue seas." (lushusa.com)

The scent is really nice. If you have ever used the Seanik shampoo bar from Lush and liked  that scent then you will probably like this too! It really does smell like a relaxing seashore!

Overall this one isn't quite my favorite yet. Considering that I've only used it once it may make it's way up there.

What other bath bombs do I like?

I love the Blackberry bath bomb, and this one is the first one I ever used. It smells fruity, but it is not overpowering at all. I love the color it turns the water too :)

For christmas I got a box of lush products including the Bubble Bear, which I LOVE. It smells amazing, and makes my skin nice and soft. I absolutely adore it, and that's why I want to get the butterball, because it is the same thing but not shaped like a bear!

These next ones aren't actually bath bombs, but bubble bars!

I love the Penguin that comes out in the winter. Unfortunately it is no longer available, so I apologize!
It smells so fresh and it is nice and bubbly!

The Magic Mushroom is amazing, but also only comes out seasonally. I got mine in the spring, and I am super hopeful that they will bring it back this year (Please Lush?!).

Again, another winter release. The snowy hedgehog is also lovely :)

Wishlist

As I mentioned before, I want to get the Avobath and the butterball. I also want to try:

Do you have any other bath product suggestions? If you stop in to a Lush store make sure to smell their new shampoo bars! Some of them smell so amazing!


Have a great day!
Katie


6 comments:

  1. Ahh I adore lush! I really like their bubbleroons! Love your blog! New Follower!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some amazing stuff for sure! Thank you for the follow :)

      Delete
  2. looks lovely! unfortunately i never take baths haha

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I understand! I never used to take baths until recently!

      Delete
  3. Lush is my fav shop !!! noce post


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete