Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Garnier Fructis Full and Plush Shampoo and conditioner | Review


I am always interested in trying new shampoos and conditioners for my hair, and when I saw a coupon for the new Garnier Fructis Full and Plush shampoo and conditioner I was really interested in picking it up.



To start off, I have very fine hair but a lot of it. Because of this my hair tends to get oily pretty quickly, plus I naturally have an oilier scalp (sounds gross, I know). I envy the people who can get away with washing their hair every other day! I definitely can't :/

Because my hair is fine, I like to use volumizing products to add some body.

So what do I think of these?

Scent:

Both the shampoo and the conditioner smell the same, and it is a really pleasant scent in my opinion. It is kinda fruity, and that must be because it has pomegranate and an active fruit concentrate in it that penetrates the hair. For more info on that then see the picture below!

It's been a while since I used Garnier Fructis shampoos, but what I can say is that the scent of this is similar to the others. Smells refreshing to me!


I am particular about trying shampoos because a lot can create extra oiliness, but this one doesn't. My hair does look more voluminous and it is still soft, but not too much!

At first I didn't know if I liked the conditioner, because it took a while to rinse it out. My hair felt silky smooth afterward though! :)

Overall do I like it? Yes I do! I really love how it doesn't make my hair greasy and how my hair has volume but also movement. I'm also a sucker for packaging... :) I would recommend!

Speaking of which, the caps to the bottles are really sturdy. It has the standard Garnier green "button" that has ridges in it for easy opening.

I'm sorry that the quality of these photos aren't all that great and that there's a glare. I am at school and had to make due with what I have!

If you try these out be sure to let me know what you think of them!
Katie

6 comments:

  1. i haven't tried garnier in ages, might have to check these out!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! The pomegranate extract really does work :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. seriously, why did I stop using their hair products?! so good! :)

      Delete
  3. It is good, I guess I don't think its magic like the ads make you think

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Not my favorite shampoo and conditioner, but I like it. I wish it was as good as the advertising!

      Delete