Monday, March 30, 2015

Bath and Body Works Waikiki Beach Coconut Body scrub + Aloe Gel lotion | REVIEW


Hello all!

Today I have a review on one of the scents from Bath and Body Works' Hawaii collection! 


I absolutely love the Waikiki Beach Coconut line because it not only smells SUPER yummy, but the products also feel amazing! There are other scents in the collection as well (a few that I have purchased but haven't tried yet) but this one is especially refreshing!

I picked up the Crushed Coconut body scrub and also the Aloe gel lotion, which, by the name of it you can probably tell that the main scent is coconut. I am a little addicted to coconut scented items (but oddly hate the flavor of coconut!), but interestingly... I think that this smells more like a smoothie!  Haha, odd I know, but for some reason I just keep thinking that this smells like a really nice smoothie, and I wish I could eat it! ;)

If you don't like the smell of coconut please don't be discouraged! This does not have too much of the typical "warm coconut" scent to it so it isn't overpowering! Now if you do like warm coconut then check out the Oahu line!

The body scrub is absolutely amazing because it is creamy, but also does offer some exfoliation (but not too much to scratch you).

I love the aloe gel lotion because it sinks into your skin really well while leaving your skin smelling nice! I like this because since it has aloe in it it helps to soothe irritated skin! Perfect for after you shave your legs ;)

I ended up buying a couple of the scrubs and a large size of the lotion because I love them so much! The other scents in this collection come in scrubs and lotions as well!!

Get these before they're gone.. you don't want to miss out! Also, there are many deals happening now (like buy 3 get 3 FREE! yes, you read that right) so I'd say it's worth it to go smell them :) I'm not sure what deals are going on now, but still... GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN! :)

That's all for now...
Hope you all had a good day!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment