Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Tangle Teezer | Review

Ok, I completely understand the hype about the cult favorite, the Tangle Teezer. Seriously I didn't get on the bandwagon until midway this year, and I can't believe I hadn't ever used it before. I did try the Tangle Ease, which I liked but felt like it probably wasn't as good as the original Tangle Teezer... and I was right!

I actually only picked up the Tangle Teezer once I lost the Tangle Ease... but now that I found the Ease brush I can compare them.

Tangle Ease







As you can see, the Tangle Ease has a handle, which I found was nice if I wanted to brush my hair in the shower. Overall though, I felt like the bristles didn't actually touch my scalp (which I guess some people may like). I like it when I can feel the bristles against my scalp so that I know that the oils are naturally making it through my hair. 
It did brush my hair with some ease though, I must say. I purchased it at Ulta for $10. 


Tangle Teezer




The Tangle Teezer is a little smaller, and like the Tangle Ease, there are plastic bristles that, in my opinion are a little longer than those of the Tangle Ease. The design of the this one is shaped to fit nicely into the your hand. The bristles actually touch my scalp, but they don't scratch or hurt. I can use this in the shower when my hair is soaking wet and there is no breakage. I always use this when I get out of the shower too and it really gets rid of tangles. My hair has been more voluminous also. It is really the all around best brush! My hair is so soft and just... AH! I love the Tangle Teezer! :) 

Do I recommend? ABSOLUTELY! 

Have you used the Tangle Teezer? Have your eye on it? You can check out their styles on their webiste: http://www.tangleteezer.com/index.php *I have the original style by the way!*

I purchased mine from Target, but they have limited styles!

Take Care, and Happy New Year!
Katie

4 comments: