Friday, January 23, 2015

Hello Miss Apple Bangles | Review and overall thoughts


Hey all!

I have seen some awesome companies just through looking at Instagram, and this here is one of them!

One day while on Instagram I saw that someone I follow reposed an image from Hello Miss Apple of a couple of bangles, one saying "Be Brave & Keep Going <3".

I immediately fell in love with it because I have suffered from autoimmune illnesses for the past 3 years and that is something that I have to keep in the back of my head always!

So I present to you some bracelets from Hello Miss Apple!


Both bangles came in this adorable little box that has ribbon tied around it and the company logo label on the top. The ribbon keeps the lid on and very secure; I actually had to cut the ribbon to open it, so in other words it isn't just taped shut, which I like!




I ordered 2 bangles, the brave one and one with a snowflake!


First up, the Be Brave & Keep Going <3 bangle $21.90;


Isn't it cute? It is a bangle with a closure in the back, so unfortunately it does not adjust. Here is what the back looks like, it's an arrow!


The only thing that kind of bothers me about it is that it tends to dangle a little too much, like the chain should be shorter.

Snowflake Bangle $20.90:


This bangle is more flexible, and you can "adjust" it to fit your arm. You can see the back "closure" in the photo of the other bracelet's closure. I have had a couple of problems with it, because the backing likes to snag onto things and stretch out the bracelet. It tends to stretch out naturally a little bit also. I also noticed that the actual metal part already has what seems like cuts in it. It's hard for me to explain, but it isn't as smooth anymore. I can't remember exactly how it was when I first got it though. 

The snowflake is super pretty, and sparkly too! It feels sturdy enough and like the snowflake won't pop off!

If you follow me on Instagram, then you may have seen this photo;


If you ever decide to follow me on Instagram then you may see more things like this! I will more than likely be making a page just for this blog! I decided to make a account for my blog! You can follow it here! The other account is my personal :)

If you're interested in these bangles, then you can find them on the Hello Miss Apple website! They also have rings, necklaces, and other goodies!

I actually received these as a little gift from my mom, and she said that the company was really easy to work with! So I do recommend that if you're looking for some cute stuff to head on over!

Happy Friday ;)
Katie

*see my shoes in the last pic? Those are from Tieks, another company that I'll probably be talking about soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love the bangles you got. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what is autoimmune disease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! and I don't mind at all! The doctors are still unsure about what specifically is wrong, because my blood tests are iffy, but it is thought that I have Lupus or something along those lines. I may also have Crohn's disease + Lupus, which seems very likely.

      Delete